NIPR/SIPR Admin Secret/TS/SCI Clearance in Montgomery, AL
We are hiring NIPR/SIPR Admin in Montgomery, AL
Title: NIPR/SIPR Admin
Location: Montgomery, AL
Duration: Full Time
- We are Seeking a candidate who have Intermediate knowledge with one or more of the IDS/IPS systems currently in use by the Department of Defense (DoD), Services, and Agencies (i.e., AF, Navy, Army, DC3, DISA) or Federal Government and intermediate experience in the following areas: IP addressing and domain name service; network components; Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)/User Datagram Protocol (UDP), File Transfer Protocol (FTP), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), and Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP); and understand the network Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
- Conduct network security monitoring and intrusion detection analysis for the NIPRNet using the AF's selected IDS/IPS toolset
- Research NIPR and SIPR defensive cyber operations events to determine the necessity for deeper analysis and conduct an initial assessment of type and extent of intruder activities.
- Enter event data into mission support systems according to operational procedures and reports through the 33rd operational chain.
- Record suspicious events, meeting established thresholds, into the operational database for suspicious traffic. Records shall contain sufficient information to stimulate future research of suspicious traffic. The record shall answer the: who, what, where, why and when for this suspicious activity.
- Compile suspicious events records and other artifacts as part of its Monthly Operational Report.
- Provide pass-on information to bring incoming crews up to speed on latest suspicious traffic seen from a given port, IP, etc.
- Coordinate with the Crew Commander for authorization before departing after pass-on to incoming shift.
- Provide computer security-related assistance to Air Force field units (example: the Integrated Network Operations and Security Center (INOSC), Base Information Assurance shop) in countering vulnerabilities, minimizing risk, and improving the security posture of AF computer networks and systems within the scope of operational requirements and mission execution.
- Provide focused DCO, tailored analysis and monitoring operations of specified sensor locations during contingency operations and in support of named DCO operations and exercises.
- Must be willing to receive additional training and maintain position qualification to perform assigned duties, as required
- One or more of the following IAT Level II Certifications (GSEC, Security +, SSCP, CCNA-Security)
- CND Certification (GCIA, CEH, GCIH).
22nd Century Staffing, Incorporated (TSCSI) is a government focused Services and Solutions provider. Appraised at CMMi Level 3, certified as ISO 9001, ISO 20000, and ISO 27001, TSCSI has over 19 years of experience providing solutions and services to various Federal, State, and Commercial and Local agencies. TSCSI has won over 120 Prime Federal Contracts with a mix of 70/30 DoD and Civilian contracts. Our federal client list includes US Air Force, Army, Navy, DLA, DLI, Marine Corps, DIA, FBI, USDA, DOE, DOT, DOL and many other agencies. In addition, we are serving 150+ Prime Contracts with State and Local government in 49 states.
With D&B Open rating score of 95, we have been successfully serving customers with high customer satisfaction. Our customer focus with motivated employees alone made us to grow 300% in the last three years. With this growth we have reached 1200+ workforce across the US Continent and OCONUS, serving our clients with pride. We also have over 50 people supporting mission services in OCONUS in 8 different countries. With our high employee retention policy, well designed career growth through training and professional development
San Antonio, TX
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 09:12:56 PDT