Quality Windows is a leading local dealer in the do-it- for-me home improvement field with product lines that include Milgard, Weather Shield, JT Windows, ProVia and TM Cobb. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to grow business. Great pay plan, benefits and advanced opportunities are just some of the perks at this family-owned business.
The Installation Manager will manage and oversee Window and Door technicians. Handles contracts and in charge of all material that needs to be purchased. Oversees the scheduling and training of Field Technician teams. Ensures all field work projects are completed within budget/timeline to meet customers' needs. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. This position requires experience in technical measurements especially with products sold.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and maintain a measure schedule with the inside sales force and sales consultants.
- Visit job sites to take technical measurements for retro fit windows and patio sliders and entry door systems.
- Entering orders into our operations system (computer) and submit all orders and all materials to complete the order to our inside order purchaser.
- Regularly visit homeowner's job site to insure homeowner's satisfaction survey and homeowner delight.
- Work closely with the sales force and customer process functions to insure resources are aligned.
- Work closely with installation lead crew members to make sure job is completed in a timely manner.
- Make sure all materials that are measured wrong and can't be installed are brought to the sales manager attention ASAP.
- Inspect the sales consultant contract and if a change order addendum is needed after the tech measure get in contact with the sales consultants and or sales manager that sold the job ASAP.
- Must have all materials ready and staged day before installation is scheduled to start. Including molding, pans, colored caulking etc.
- Maintaining professional appearance and demeanor at all times
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in a measuring windows and doors
- Demonstrated analytical problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to lead an Installation Team in both residential and commercial environments
- Solid communication skills; both verbal and written, drawings, and messages
- Proven organization skills; prioritize and organize tasks efficiently and effectively
- Willingness to work variable work hours, adapt to schedule changes, & accept process changes
- Ability to lift 100 lbs
- Proven customer service and problem solving skills
- Valid and clean driver's license and background
- U.S. citizen or authorized to work in the United States
- Candidate must be able to pass a Background check and have a valid CA Driver License
- EMAIL RESUME ONLY!
The Most Trusted Replacement Windows & Doors Company Serving Oxnard & Santa Barbara, CA For Over 30 Years
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 17:00:38 PDT