Title: Data Analyst Location: Charlotte, NC Duration: 8 Months+
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
Our client is a leading automotive financial services company powered by a top direct banking franchise. The client's automotive services business offers a full suite of financing products and services, including new and used vehicle inventory and consumer financing, leasing, inventory insurance, commercial loans and vehicle remarketing services. The company's direct banking subsidiary, offers an array of deposit products, including certificates of deposit, savings accounts, money market accounts, IRA deposit products and interest checking.
- Primary responsibilities of Data Analyst will include working with Business, Stakeholders, and Development from multiple process areas to analyze/design/document programs, processes, and procedures to extract, transform, integrate, and load data for as-is and to-be systems.
- Data Analyst will be able to develop logical modeling relevant to databases and data systems for as-is and to-be systems. Knowledge of enterprise data architecture principles, data system platforms and database programming languages and tools is a plus.
- Position requires someone who is self-motivated, has strong data analysis and SQL skills, as well as possesses excellent communication skills while having worked with Agile methodology.
- Data Analyst responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand and document as-is and to-be Data Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) jobs (e.g Data Mapping using Informatica tool)
- Document source to target mappings for both data integration as well as report output that can be easily understood by team members
- Create interface documents and mappings for as-is and to-be jobs and processes
- Performs technical analysis of user stories
- Able to use SQL to manipulate and analyze data
- Able to make complex ideas or situations clear, simple, and understandable
- Strong critical / analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively interface with staff at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, activities, and tasks
- Additional duties as assigned.
- BS / BA and 6+ years of related experience
- Experienced in data integration, data modeling, data analysis, ETL, consumption layer concepts, etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Significant problem solving skills with ability to identify key technical business problems, develop and evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations
- Strong SQL experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Experienced with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experienced with VersionOne or similar tool
- Experience working with off-shore/alternate hours teammates
- Experience supporting applications within the Financial Services industry an asset
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefit
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 15 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in South Florida, Orlando, Charlotte, and Washington, DC. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 21:12:21 PDT