$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS for Low Voltage Installers
This position installs low voltage cabling systems in healthcare, education, manufacturing and commercial environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Installation of low voltage cabling, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
• Install pathway for low voltage systems to include cable tray, j-hooks and sleeves for firewall penetrations.
• Experience using hand tools and power tools associated with the installation of low voltage systems.
• Work from ladders, scaffolds and lifts to install, maintain or repair low voltage cabling, equipment, and fixtures.
• Perform physically demanding tasks, such as installing large copper cables and moving and lifting heavy objects up to 50lbs frequently and up to 100 lbs. on occasion.
• Work flexible schedules including after-hours and weekends.
• Must be able to distinguish between different colors and possess manual dexterity to complete fine motor tasks.
• Test and furnish documentation using Fluke equipment.
Education, Experience and other requirements:
• Must be able to pass a 10 panel drug screen and TBI background check.
• High School diploma, GED, or equivalent.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Minimum of 1 year verifiable experience installing low voltage systems.
• BICSI and manufacturers certifications a plus, but not required.
• Valid driver's license and dependable transportation.
Summary of Benefits:
Our employees are our greatest resource, therefore we proudly offer them:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
• Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
• Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Performance Incentives
Boe-Tel TN Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Boe-Tel TN Company, LLC participates in the E-Verify program. E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Boe-Tel TN Company is a leading-edge Information Technology company specializing in Voice, Data, and Video network infrastructure services and solutions. We have been partnering with the Information Technology industry leading manufacturers since 1984. Our clients define us as experts in applying new technologies, while delivering top quality services at competitive prices. By establishing life-long partnerships with our clients and manufacturing partners, we have been able to enjoy an extensive client base which continues to grow each year. This year Boe-Tel has expanded its offering with the addition of Eye in the Sky - Security. Please check us out on the web at www.boetel-tn.com.
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 09:05:14 PDT