Financial Office -- Senior Operations Manager
Novi-based boutique investment advisory firm seeks professional, detail oriented individual looking for a fast-paced, challenging, flexible and highly-rewarding work environment. This position has the potential for growth and advancement.
A good candidate for this position is able to:
- Oversee and quarterback corporate and individual client onboarding operations to ensure 100% successful onboarding of all new clients-this includes CRM software updates, paperwork completion, and ongoing monitoring of asset transfers, account set-ups, etc.
- Direct highly sensitive client asset / account transfers and plan conversions
- Prepare client meeting documents. Manage and track updates to financial plan implementation.
- Manage client communications and follow-up with clients' other advisors (CPAs, attorneys, etc.)
- Oversee administrative workflow and provide general office support for department.
- Interact with other departments to support preparation and ongoing service processes
Job Requirements In order to be considered as a candidate for this position, your resume should demonstrate that you have the following knowledge, skills, and/or abilities:
- College degree or equivalent financial services/banking industry experience preferred
- Previous financial services (investment, banking or insurance) experience and client service experience
- Series 7 and 65 licenses preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Ability to make independent decisions about complex issues and solutions
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), general comfort level with internet and social media usage and ability to learn proprietary software and databases
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 10:14:55 PDT