Lead Mechanical Engineer
Highly respected and national MEP firm is currently seeking a 10+ year Lead Mechanical Engineer in the Denver area. Project focus will be a mixture of Commercial, Healthcare and Educational spaces throughout the Denver area as well as national. Due to a high volume of booked projects as well as a significant backlog this is an immediate need. The role itself will offer tremendous growth potential, excellent compensation/benefits and the opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking MEP firm.
- HVAC system design relating to new or existing buildings.
- Spec Writing and Construction Administration.
- Ability/experience attending meetings, developing business and working hand in hand with Architects and Owners.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical / HVAC Engineering.
- 10+ years experience designing mechanical HVAC systems for buildings.
- P.E. license or ability to obtain is required.
- Strong fundamental understanding of National Building Codes.
- Project Management or Assistant PM experience preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
This is an immediate need. Anyone interested, please send your resume in WORD or PDF format for more information.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 13:11:26 PDT