Senior Product Manager
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for the development of the long-term business strategy to maximize market share, sales and margin performance.
The successful candidate will be an upbeat, high energy, self-starter with a commitment to delivering solutions that differentiate the brand based on the three core tenets: design, quality and innovation. The candidate will need a strong foundation of analytics, executional excellence and strong communication skills. These skills will come together to demonstrate:
• A strategic understanding of the market and its drivers
• An alignment of the brand and portfolio to the needs of the key consumer groups
• The identification of opportunities for new products
• The ability to drive sales and margin through effective marketing and promotional activities
• A strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to foresee potential synergies between products, promotions and markets
• Strategic Thinking
• Bold Leadership
• Strong Communication
• Problem-Solving Innovative Mindset
• Drive brand and category development for North America
• Deliver category performance for sales and margin targets
• Identify and leverage product positioning and key benefits for differentiation
• Determine marketing strategies to address consumer needs
• Manage the portfolio through the entire product lifecycle
• Lead cross-functional teams to identify and monetize market opportunities
• Analyze potential partner relationships for the product
• Undergraduate degree required, MBA preferred
• International import experience desired
• 5-7 years of relevant and progressive work experience in the marketing and product management capacity
• Ability to travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America (10%) as well as vendor sites abroad
Congoleum offers a competitive salary and benefit package, inclusive of medical, dental, vision, 401(k). We are an EOE.
Congoleum is a pioneer and a leader in the flooring industry. With a history that dates back to 1886, the experience and knowledge at all levels of our organization is unmatched.
We are a fast moving, innovative and committed company where our employees have the freedom to think big, take a leadership role and achieve success.
Now is an exciting time to be part of Congoleum. Our goals and strategic plans are in place to drive growth and change. We have many opportunities for talented individuals to join our team.
Come see what all the excitement is about!
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 07:45:11 PDT