Assistant Director of Marketing Communication
Albion College seeks a dynamic, self-motivated individual to join the Marketing and Communications team. This person will specialize in content generation for the website and social media, with a focus on student recruitment, fundraising, and alumni engagement. The position will support online communication strategy and implementation. Experience in photography and video would be advantageous. In addition to the direct supervisor, individuals in this position will work closely with the Senior Director of Communication, Assistant Director of Web Technology, Associate Vice President for Marketing, and the Director of Art and Design to ensure the communication messages are on strategy and on brand. The position includes some weekend and evening availability. Limited travel may also be required.
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in English, journalism, communications, marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of marketing communications experience required; experience in higher education/nonprofit preferred
- Experience must include content development for the web, social media and press releases; experience in fostering and implementing integrated marketing plans preferred
- Advanced proficiency in all forms of writing
- Experience with content management systems
- Understanding of and commitment to higher education and the mission of Albion College
Using the “Apply Now” button below, interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume. Please direct questions to Mr. John Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org).