Accounting Software Help Desk - Entry Level
Please note: Applicants must live in New Jersey to be considered for this position
UAS is seeking to expand our client services team and we have openings for the role of help desk technician. This role will consist of assisting and training our customers through their day to day usage of our business accounting software; properly documenting and escalating technical issues that may arise. If you are eager to learn, energetic, professional, and have an appetite to grow, then this is a great opportunity that awaits you. Opportunity for advancement.
Universal Accounting Software, Inc. develops enterprise software. We support clients nationwide and outside the US in a number of different industries. The software suite handles front-end operations (retail, distribution, equipment rental) and completely ties into back-office accounting and inventory management.
Daily Responsibilities: (Might include but not limited to)
• Support customers via telephone, web sessions, and/or emails, answering software use questions.
• Provide walkthroughs and/or training sessions
• Document all support incidents into our Zendesk ticket system
• Escalate technical issues to senior staff and appropriate departments
• Continued learning and mastery of Universal Accounting Software
• Stage and test new software updates
• Assist with technical writing projects (i.e., instruction materials, update release notes)
• Must have Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Accounting
• Excellent communication skills; clear and precise
• Professional and punctual, with the ability to empathize with customers under critical moments
• Desire to provide the highest level of customer service and maintain professional relationships
• Hands-on experience with Microsoft Windows desktop, Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to conceptualize problems and apply creative solutions
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking with the ability to prioritize accordingly
• Continued learning on and off the job to expedite productivity and advancement growth
• College degree preferred, concentration in Accounting, Business, Computer Science
• Understanding Database concepts, a plus
• 1 - 2 years Bookkeeping / Accounting, a plus
• Possible travelling for onsite meeting, training, or implementation
If you carry on a positive demeanor and possess an outstanding customer service mindset, we invite you to apply and work with a tremendously passionate, driven and experienced group of professionals. We are performance oriented and recognize hard work and effort.
Very pleasant working environment. Company is expanding and seeking highly ethical candidates who strive to excel. We reward excellence and provide opportunities for growth to employees who demonstrate that they are loyal and motivated.
As a condition of employment, any successful job applicant may be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 10:33:28 PDT