We're looking for self-motivated, energetic individuals who have a passion for helping non-profit organizations achieve their missions and who thrive in a fast-paced, client service environment. We need candidates with exceptional communication skills and attention to detail, who love collaborating with others and who excel at multi-tasking and project management.
As an Account Coordinator, you will manage successful multi-channel campaigns on behalf of 2-3 mission-based non-profit clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Initiate strategy sessions and provide input to team for developing strategy.
Assemble samples, past results, current strategies and other materials necessary for strategy development/
• Develop and manage multiple campaign schedules
• QCs file counts against segmentation file specs/matrix and other campaign or report specific output for accuracy.
• Coordinate and traffic new/modified copy and design with copywriter, designer and client.
• Prepare basic reports on campaign results and program metrics for Account Manager.
• Gather package, lettershop and data processing cost estimates for campaign budget development.
• Reconcile to actuals as well as provide rollout costs for marketing reports.
• Initiate and distribute weekly status reports to team and client.
• Maintain client contact at campaign level.
Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 0-3 years marketing and/or communications experience, preferably in marketing or equivalent experience required.
Knowledge of database marketing/fundraising and account management preferred.
Outstanding written and verbal communications skills required.
Ability to maintain positive relationships with clients and vendors required.
Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, especially Excel.
Thompson, Habib & Denison helps nonprofit organizations advance their missions through integrated fundraising campaigns that maximize revenue, increase awareness and motivate action. We are a leading provider of multi-channel marketing solutions for a growing number of significant non-profit organizations.
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 15:29:08 PDT