Sr. Salesforce Developer #1699
Who we are:
Incapsulate provides services from conception to delivery. We are a team of developers, designers, and analysts who are committed to helping businesses solve problems using state-of-the-art technology. We believe that the best results are achieved by people who are passionate about what they do and continually strive to be better - those are the people we hire.
Who We Are Looking For:
Incapsulate is searching for a Sr. Salesforce Developer to join our team in the Washington, D.C. area. You would be joining a group of skilled and passionate individuals working on a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
The Salesforce Developer will design and implement the key technical components of Salesforce solutions and helps direct other technical resources to develop and deliver the project deliverables. The will help reduce the overall project technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project life-cycle, shares implementation best practices, and recommends solution alternatives. This is a hands on role that requires significant technical experience and abilities with Salesforce.com and related cloud technologies.
- Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce and application integration patterns.
- Judges the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Serves as the technical expert on projects focused on Salesforce.com - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and the Force.com platform.
- Designs and implements business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce.com.
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing, administration
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control.
- Works directly with business partners to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members.
- 8+ years as a software developer.
- 5+ years experience with Salesforce.com and 4+ years as a Salesforce.com developer.
- 5+ years VisualForce and Sites page development.
- 5+ years Enterprise and Partner WSDL, and REST integration development.
- 7+ years understanding of data structures, data modeling and DB schema.
- 5+ years experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools.
- 5+ years Salesforce.com Communities, Partner/Customer Portal implementation.
- 5+ years Data modeling using Force.com Platform standard and custom objects.
- 5+ years experience with Salesforce.com security model and sharing rules.
- 5+ years experience building AppExchange Apps to pass Salesforce.com security review.
- 5+ years knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns.
- 5+ years Multiple Salesforce Project deployments including release and environment management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or other related field.
- Salesforce.com Developer (401) certification is required as a minimum.
- Additional Salesforce.com certifications is highly desired. You will be required to obtain additional certifications.
Why you should contact us:
- This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for a fast paced, challenging environment, where you will experience something new each day.
- We offer continued growth within the company and a collaborative environment where you can share your ideas with other like-minded and passionate people.
- Incapsulate is led by a CEO who is a developer at heart and rather be in a scrum session then a board meeting.
- We understand that this is a two-way relationship and as much as you must be a good fit for us; we also must be a good fit for you.
Incapsulate is a dynamic IT Consulting company headquartered in DC and dedicated to providing its clients with the best technologies to solve their problems. We take a great deal of pride in not only what we do, but how we do it.
Our culture is rooted in the constant pursuit of perfection and the love of learning. We have a work hard, play hard mentality and our individual passion for what we do brings us together.
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 06:30:06 PDT