The Demo Technician will support all activities that involve our demo and the usage of our demo. This individual will be responsible for maintaining and updating our system for demos and other critical events.
The Demo Technician will be responsible for maintaining and modifying our demo systems. This candidate will also be responsible for supporting any engineering staff that is on site. Tasks may include, but are not limited to running and modifying our demo, supporting our engineering team, schedule access to our demo, and organizing and designing a presentable demo space.
- Bachelors of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or experience in automotive modification
- Basic understanding of FPGA, coding, scripting, operating systems, and soldering
- Ability to work in highly stressful situations
- Attention to detail
- Level-headed and mature personality
- Ability to listen to directions and follow through on tasks
- Strong desire to learn
- Ability to travel
- Ability to lift 50lbs.+ in awkward positions
A comprehensive benefits package will be offered Q1 of 2017.
If you are the best at what you do and like having fun doing it, you just found your new home. We are a diverse team of passionate and driven individuals, making us a powerhouse of innovation, design, and manufacturing.
Luminar Technologies, Inc. is pioneering the autonomous vehicle industry by developing the world's most advanced sensor systems. It is our goal to network with and hire the best and the brightest talent to be on the cutting edge of technological advancement.
If you are ready to be a part of something better apply to one of our exciting careers today.
Palo Alto, CA
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 18:22:23 PDT