Job responsibilites include:
- Qualify leads and work with the global sales and consulting team to close business
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Opportunity Capture - Respond to global RFPs and prepare proposals for consulting activities, AcuTech Training Institute (ATI) and Acuity software sales
- Develop a global standardized and systematic proposal writing process
- Maintain and cultivate leads enhancing the sales pipeline and leveraging the CRM system
- Team with field leaders to optimize the lead generation process and system
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential customers and partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Build content for new sales campaigns
- Global conference and event participation
Ideal qualifications include:
- Experience responding to industry-related RFPs
- A self-starter demeanor with excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational proficiency to work independently and manage projects with multiple activities
- Social marketing experience
- CRM and Marketing Automation tools experience
- Prior consulting or technology firm business development experience a plus
- Prior experience with safety, security, environmental or emergency management consulting or technology a plus
- B.A. in Business / Marketing or equivalent
- Ability to work from Vienna, Virginia HQ
This position has excellent opportunity for personal growth and advancement in sales or marketing for someone wanting to work in a dynamic, growing small company in an exciting industry. AcuTech provides a competitive package of benefits. Salary based on experience and qualifications.
AcuTech Group, Inc. (AcuTech) is a successful and rapidly growing consulting firm providing process safety, risk management, security, and emergency management services to governments and industries handling hazardous materials. We offer consulting and training services, as well as software products to assist companies in continuous improvement to their safety, security, environmental, and production practices. AcuTech's clients range from petroleum and petrochemical to food and semiconductor industries, and are in the private and public sectors.
Our services have expanded to new global markets the Middle East, Asia and South America in response to our clients' needs and will continue to grow to assist companies in meeting the challenges of safety and security demanded by ever-changing global circumstances. To help our growth, we are seeking an Administrative and Accounting Specialist for our Vienna, VA office. The position would report to the Business Operations Manager.
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 11:51:13 PDT