Senior .NET Developer
We offer a 7% yearend goal base bonus and a 15% ESOP program.
*Must be US OR GREEN CARD CITIZEN to apply*
The Sr. Programmer/Analyst will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle. They must be capable of developing High Level Designs in conjunction with IT Architects and be able to communicate those designs effectively to team developers. A Sr. P/A will generally be able to work independently and give mentoring to young members of the team. Their strong development skills allows them to accept responsibilities that requires independent thinking and support research activities to advance the team skills and understanding as a whole.
- Translate requirements into High Level Design when functioning in the role of Project Architect.
- Develop software applications and/or components according to requirements and High Level Design, by actively participating in relevant phases of the application development life cycle, while providing mentoring and support to more junior team members.
- Document developed software. This includes in-line documentation and standalone documents as may be necessary to describe the implementation of requirements to other team members.
- Maintain an understanding of First Command business practices and philosophy and the information technology needs of the user community.
- Increase the knowledge and effectiveness of the development team through research and development using new technologies or tools.
- Lead code review meetings. Ensuring that all team members adhere to the coding standards and practices.
- Mentor other programmers.
- Ensure all team members are completing their scheduled tasks.
- A Bachelor's degree is required (Computer Science, or a related subject is preferred).
- 7+ years' experience in the development of enterprise wide applications.
- 7+ years' experience with object oriented design (.Net, C#).
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer is a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Maintain and demonstrate technical proficiency in application development languages, libraries, tools, methodologies, and techniques which include, but are not limited to:
- Microsoft Windows OS.
- Object-oriented methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Web/Internet development tools and techniques.
- N-tier and distributed architecture.
- SQL in a relational database such as SQL Server, or DB2.
- Database querying tools.
- System monitoring, profiling and other debugging tools used complement those used in the normal development IDE.
- Extensive experience in developing web applications using .NET MVC framework.
- Extensive experience developing WCF web service.
- Experience working with Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (LINQ).
- Experience using build management and continuous integration tool (TeamCity).
Agile Premier is a privately-owned recruiting firm that specializes in Information Technology recruiting. The company is headquartered in Addison, TX (Dallas suburb) and has an additional office in Fort Worth, TX. Agile Premier is the market leader for placing key contributors and leaders within the software development life cycle, business intelligence solutions, data management, systems and network engineering, ERP, and content management / team collaboration space.
Agile Premier's internal team consists of the top performing recruiters in the industry who focus solely on building long-term relationships with Information Technology professionals. Our recruiting specialties include but are not limited to .NET, PHP, SharePoint, Windows Server, Linux/Unix Server, SSIS/Informatica, Cisco, Java, VMWare, Citrix, Oracle/SQL Server database, and much more.
Fort Worth, TX
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 08:57:46 PDT