Clinical Research Coordinator I
Physicians Research Group is seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator I for multiple therapeutic areas and offices located in the East Valley.
This is a Full-time, Direct Hire opportunity offering competitive compensation with excellent benefits. Salary is based on years of experience and benefits include, but are not limited to medical insurance, 401-K and PTO.
This Clinical Research Coordinator I opportunity offers a chance to join a growing team in a well-respected medical research company. PRG is looking for experienced Clinical Research Coordinators who are comfortable working both with a team and independently. Clinical Research Coordinators will be expected to oversee the entire process of the clinical study from beginning to end.
- Retrieval of samples and data while working along patient trial subject bed-side with the physicians.
- Recruitment and coordination of the patient trial subjects covering informed consent, screening and inclusion of the subjects adhering to safety and compliance issues.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working as a Clinical Research Coordinator
- CCRC or CCRP Certification preferred but not required
- Understanding of the clinical research process
- Ability to effectively recruit qualified candidates for research studies
- Superior customer services skills and empathetic bedside manner
- Accurate data entry skills
- Ability to work independently & within a team
Physicians Research Group (PRG) is an unparalleled, multi-specialty, multi-center global clinical research institution focusing on providing physicians, physician groups, and hospitals with intuitive processes that allow them to conduct clinical research without interrupting their clinical work flow. With our unique standardize operation among all of our domestic and international locations we provide a one-stop-shop for sponsors and CROs looking to enroll their clinical trials in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
As a global leading organization we provide a wide range of services to physicians, physician groups, hospitals, universities, industry sponsors and CROs.
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 14:48:06 PDT