Recruiting Coordinator (Entry to Mid-Level)
Specific responsibilities include:
- Building Relationships is an integral part of this position.
- Building executive level strategy to solve problems with human capital.
- Work closely with recruiters, hiring managers and sourcers to research top talent.
- Expert ability to contact potential candidates using a variety of methods including cold calling, LinkedIn, email...
- Cold Calling is an integral part of this position
- Knowledge of sourcing strategies (ex Boolean Searching)
- Experience with tech, biotech, professional services industries is a plus.
- Ability to write recruiting messaging/pitches
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- Some experience in a public relations, marketing, human resources, telesales or inside sales role a huge plus.
- Passion to learn new things and a drive for success are paramount.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be an organized team player, show initiative and be results oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and work with senior leadership up to and including C-Suite professionals is required.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Palo Alto, CA
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 14:37:12 PDT