SaaS Implementation Project Manager
The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for leading customer and partner integrations in the TraceLink Life Sciences Cloud. This is a highly visible role in the organization requiring a combination of project management, technical and interpersonal skills to be successful. Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide project leadership for customer and partner integrations.
- Implement and manage a project governance framework for customer or partner engagements.
- Develop, manage and report on project status, schedule and risks.
- Provide clear and effective internal and customer-facing communication and escalation paths and processes.
- Execute cross-functional, cross-product awareness and coordination of the customer's service experience, priorities, and needs.
- Adhere to all relevant regulatory and procedural requirements and guidance in the conduct of projects in an information-enabled environment.
- Contribute to the development of TraceLink best practices.
Skills and Requirements:
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience; MBA preferred. PMP certification is a plus.
- Highly self-motivated; able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, yet also work independently on complex problems.
- 5-7 years of experience in customer-facing roles, preferably within technology or consulting organizations.
- A demonstrated understanding of when and how to be flexible, and when and how to be firm.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extremely high standards for documented work product.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Project, Visio and MS Office products.
- Knowledge of supply chain business processes including distribution, logistics and warehousing preferred.
- Life Sciences experience preferred.
- Experience with computer system validation preferred.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed (0 - 25% travel requirement).
If you're looking to join an exciting, fast-moving company that is at the center of revolutionizing the supply chain for the Life Sciences industry, TraceLink wants to talk to you.
TraceLink has built the world's largest cloud-based network dedicated to protecting patients, ensuring compliance and growing profits across global life sciences. The TraceLink Life Sciences Cloud is our network, platform and community that links people, processes and information everywhere from ingredient to patient.
Businesses across the globe, including 16 of the top-20 pharmaceutical companies, trust us to help them manufacture and deliver safe, secure medicines to the patients who need them anywhere in the world. We need game changers ready to break down business barriers, master new technologies and enable the TraceLink sales team to become trusted advisors for some of the largest and fasting growing companies on the planet. How will you challenge yourself? Learn more about TraceLink
North Reading, MA
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 13:15:48 PDT