Open April 12th, 2017 through June 30th, 2018
Position: Lecturers (Full-time or Part-time)
The UC Irvine Paul Merage School of Business is currently accepting applicants for temporary, full/part-time Lecturers for the 2017-2018 academic year to teach courses in Graduate and Undergraduate programs. Professional expertise and/or previous teaching experience are required. Advanced degrees preferred. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Generally, lecturers are offered appointments for one quarter at a time and at varying percentages of time, depending on the number and nature of courses assigned. Some courses are scheduled during the day; other courses are scheduled for evenings and/or weekends including summer.
Positions may be available in the following disciplines:
• Economics / Public Policy / Health Care
• Information Systems
• Operations and Decision Technologies
• Organization and Management
Applications should be submitted online at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03932 and must include:
• Curriculum Vitae
• Cover Letter indicating your area(s) of interest
• Statement of Research (optional)
• Statement of Teaching (optional)
• Statement of Contributions to Diversity
• Teaching Evaluations (if applicable)
• Samples of Scholarly Writing (if applicable)
More information about UCI's Paul Merage School of Business can be found at: www.merage.uci.edu
"The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy. A recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity, UCI is responsive to the needs of dual career couples, supports work-life balance through an array of family-friendly policies, and is dedicated to broadening participation in higher education."
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Teaching Evaluations (Optional)
- Samples of Scholarly Writing (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
0-3 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now