EMS Clinical Instructor
Job Summary: To serve as a clinical instructor for the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) degree program. Responsible for meeting with students at clinical sites and providing continuous on-site instruction for EMT and paramedic students.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Participates in the clinical instruction of EMT and Paramedic students.
2. Function under the direction of the EMS Program Director.
3. Complete student evaluations in a timely manner.
4. Provide assignments in clinical setting.
5. Ensure students are meeting their minimum clinical competencies.
6. Provide leadership and positive role modeling for students.
7. May be required to assist in test question writing and evaluation during clinical shift.
8. Attend annual program meeting.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
Hiring Range:(Contingent upon available funding): 23.00 - 23.00, Hourly