EMS Lab Instructor
Job Summary: To serve as a lab instructor for the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) degree program. Responsible for assisting the lead instructor in coordinating and facilitating the labs necessary to educate EMS students.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Participates in the instruction of EMT and Paramedic lab courses.
2. Function under the direction of the EMS Program Director.
3. Prepare lab for classes, help dismantle and clean up after lab activities.
4. Demonstrates the safe and proper use of lab equipment and hazardous or bio hazardous materials.
5. Provide leadership and positive role modeling for students.
6. Attend annual program meeting.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
Hiring Range:(Contingent upon available funding): 21.00 - 21.00, Hourly