Enterprise Senior Dir for Communications & Brand Management
Working Title: Enterprise Senior Dir for Communications & Brand Management
Position Type: University Managerial and Professional Staff
Department: Chief Human Resources Office
Posting Date: 12-12-2016
The Enterprise Senior Director for Communications & Brand Management will design and implement a comprehensive communications strategy and employee value proposition to ensure that HR communication aligns with the internal brand and HR values. This position will oversee and manage all Human Resources communications and all functional updates and employee focused HR communications, ensuring they are ready for public consumption and are consistent in messaging, style, tone, and language. The incumbent is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the UVA brand by collaborating with communications teams across the University to support UVA's strategic and operational goals and objectives.
This is a critical moment in the University of Virginia's Human Resources evolution. The University has embarked on a series of ambitious changes for Human Resources that will play out over the next few years and have impact in the coming decade.
To learn more about this transformation, the opportunities and competencies expected for all future HR professionals, please visit https://ufirst.virginia.edu/.
Applications will be posted Monday, December 12, 2016 and reviewed starting Friday, December 23, 2016. The University of Virginia is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to build communication strategies and key messages
- Ability to segment stakeholder groups and adjust the communications approach accordingly
- Ability to manage across multiple stakeholders, often with varying viewpoints
- Ability to define communication success measures, monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and adjust tactics for improved outcomes
- Skills in copy or technical writing
- Drafts and edits communication materials
- Coordinates and plans meeting materials
E-mail a Friend: jobs.virginia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=80747