Front End Web Developer/Designer
Skills and Competencies:
• Proven understanding of user-centered design techniques & demonstrated ability to incorporate UCD principles into the architecture and design of user interfaces
• Demonstrated ability in gathering and translating requirements from business sponsors, SMEs, users, and business analysts etc
• Experience applying usability testing techniques and principles
• Experience applying a web design standards
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to articulate ideas effectively
• Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in project teams
• Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works closely with product managers, developers and quality assurance teams to obtain and understand business requirements.
• Creates the design of user interface specifications, by applying client research, design standards, industry best practices, taking into account strategic business objectives, user needs, systems constraints.
• Participates in design review sessions with project teams, acquiring consensus and getting approvals on designs and documentation.
• Executes business acceptance test cases and testing
• Works with the project managers to ensure that usability deliverables accommodate project timelines, technical and scope constraints
• Contributes to the development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of efficient and effective usability methodology/process, documentation, workflow, ROI, metrics and design standards.
• Continuously develops self by staying current of industry trends and best practices.
• Acts as a user experience advocate regarding principles of user experience and user-centered design.
Overview of requirements:
- Two to five plus years software development experience
- Experience throughout the software development lifecycle
- Good communication skills
- Good analytic and problem solving skills
Mediture develops software for managing care coordination for capitated health plans, and is the leading software provider for Programs of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) programs. Our software suite includes an electronic health record, care planning, service authorizations, claim adjudication, premium billing, and robust reporting tools. Our company goal is to develop technology solutions to keep an aging population living at home independently, facilitate reduced health care costs, and help improve patient outcomes.
Mediture is expanding into third party administrator services to further help our clients manage their member's health. These services will allow our clients to focus on member care coordination while we handle back-office functions that allow the plan to financially thrive and grow. Mediture is looking for an energetic and opportunistic individual to help us expand our operations.
Eden Prairie, MN
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 13:51:07 PDT