IT Audit Manager - (Non Financial Services)
The responsibilities of an IT Audit Senior include:
- Perform IT Audit and IT risk assessments by reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing general computer controls and application controls, for financial audit support, SOX 404 and other compliance work across a variety of industries.
- Conduct business process, application, and IT general control reviews at clients in financial services, technology, manufacturing, retail and other industries.
- Perform internal control attestations in support of Sarbanes-Oxley 404 and SSAE 16 third party service provider reports.
- Conduct automated controls testing and data analytics.
- Obtain an understating of the internal control environment, including IT environment in order to evaluate an organization's control environment in support of the financial statement audit.
- Assess the design and operating effectiveness of key controls, including entity level controls, process/activity level controls, and general computing controls (e.g., information security, program development, program change, computer operations, business continuity planning).
- Demonstrate and apply thorough understanding of complex information systems in a wide range of environments including client server, mid-range, and mainframe.
- Use knowledge of IT control environment and IT industry trends to identify issues, assess business impact, and develop value-added recommendations and communicate this information to the engagement team and client management through written correspondence and verbal presentations.
- Demonstrate and apply multi-tasking skills, teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- 5-7 years of technology audit experience, internal audit experience, and/or public accounting experience
- Expertise in SOX 404, COSO Integrated Controls Framework, and PCAOB Auditing Standard #5
- Experience managing clients and a small team (project by project)
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP including internal control principles
- Experience in internal/external audits
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in accounting, finance, business management, accounting information systems, or comparable degree
- Knowledge of compliance issues related to mid-sized and large ERP / Network systems such as Oracle, SAP, UNIX, Windows, SQL.
- CIA, CPA, CISA or other relevant certifications preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills or other data analytics expertise a plus
- Strong information security skills a plus
- Conversant in current IT Governance and IT Operational issues
- Detail oriented
Ref # 10028
LP Search Partners is a New York registered corporation, founded and owned by two former executives, with over 30+ years of Human Resources generalist and executive recruiting experience in the financial services industry. We have led a in-house recruitment and talent management processes at premier banking, financial services and advisory firms. We also have external recruitment experience with executive search firms where we recruited for the companies in the banking, brokerage, asset management and retail sectors. By combining these experiences, we can provide employers and candidates with a rich perspective in finding the right match.
New York, NY
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 08:12:16 PDT