Want to work for the #1 rated employer in the US? Want free meals, snacks, drinks, gym membership, training, and other great perks?
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst for a 12 month contract position in Mountain View, CA.
The Client's team is seeking an operations analyst to support campaign execution, reporting and analysis, and manage customer issues and requests.
- Mid to Strong working knowledge of SQL. Must have written at least 20 SQL queries using the JOIN statement.
- An in-depth understanding of queries, functions, manipulation of data, server interactions, database types, field types, etc.
- Experience using Salesforce and other CRM tools
- Strong problem solving skills, prioritization, and ability to work independently
- Highly organized individual
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and great teamwork
- Experience in Google slides or Powerpoint a plus; experience using Marketo a plus
- Superior modeling skills, a plus
- Gathering and managing data for campaigns quickly and on a regular basis, querying our Client's databases
- Gather and analyze massive amounts of information and develop insights and recommendations
- Building campaign reports and insights
- Implementing/developing process improvements
- Create decks for executive presentations, a plus
High Level Overview:
- Gather and manage data for outbound campaigns by working across our Client's data bases
- Build reports, analysis and gather insights from account management activities
- Develop process improvements
- Gather and analyze massive amounts of information expeditiously and develop insights and recommendations.
Akorbi offers multilingual business solutions in more than 170 languages to some of the largest companies in the world. The company offers a full range of language, localization and global marketing solutions, including: professional staffing, translation, interpretation, multilingual call centers, business process outsourcing, sign language interpretation, alternate formats, transcription, eLearning and eDiscovery. The company holds several certifications including ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, EN 15038:2006 and M/WBE Certification.
Mountain View, CA
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 08:10:45 PDT