Technical Business Analyst and Project Manager
A rapidly growing Fort-Lauderdale, FL-based software and services firm in the healthcare IT field is looking for seasoned project and implementation managers.
Please apply if you have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in technical documentation, business analysis and scope management
- Experience in managing implementation of small-medium-large systems
- Managed multiple projects at once, while handling multilateral vendor relationships
- Have experience in the healthcare IT field, primarily EHR, radiology imaging, and systems interoperability (major plus)
- CAPM or PMP certification (or other PM discipline credentials)
This is an exciting opportunity to grow in an established company with a fresh outlook in this booming field.
IDS is a leading cloud-based healthcare IT solutions and services provider.
IDS solutions and services are tailored to the healthcare industry, providing interoperability services, and generating intuitive operational workflows and paperless solutions for labor-intensive processes. We offer a variety of innovative desktop and mobile applications that help providers address divergent workflows, incompatible information systems, operational procedures, and regulatory compliance. With our dynamic clinical application services and portals, our powerful IT infrastructure is scalable for any enterprise.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 15:22:04 PDT