C++ Developer (UNIX / LINUX Messaging Systems)
Title: C++ Developer for Exchange Connectivity
** This contract is paid in USD funds**
Our financial client in Montreal is looking for strong software developers to join their exchange connectivity team. We require you to have strong C++, problem solving skills, and good communication skills. The focus is on developing highly robust systems that can process large quantities of orders with very low latency. The team handles almost all asset classes that the firm trades. Prior experience with exchange connectivity/protocols is a big plus.
Things you need to have:
- Strong C++ skills with 3+ years' experience
- Experience with OOP / OOD and threading technologies
- Proficiency with developing on Unix/Linux platforms
- Experience with various algorithms in C++ for a Unix/Linux platform
- Low Latency and high performing application development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English) skills
It would be great if you also had:
- MS Exchange Knowledge
- Exchange connectivity/protocols
What you will be doing:
- Act as a development resource for project work in a global development team.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the project life cycle from requirements to deployment and subsequent support.
- Develop new OR for new markets or system upgrades per exchange specification.
- Enhance existing systems to meet new requirements.
- Applying break-fixes to software as required.
- Served as L3 support
- Design/develop products to add value to the services the team provides.
- Perform exchange certification, regression testing, configure and deploy applications (some weekend work required).
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com.
By applying to any TEEMA job on any portal implies entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 13:50:39 PDT