Account Coordinator (Ad Agency)
This is a great opportunity for you to learn and grow if you are interested in the world of marketing and advertising. You need to have 2+ years of marketing/ agency experience and possess the following skills:
You are a proactive individual, who can master internal and external communications, juggling multiple clients and projects, constantly learning new products and industries, re-prioritizing on the fly, mastering new skills almost every day, doing all this in an extremely organized and timely manner. In addition, you are able to work under pressure and handle situations in a calm, professional and collective manner. You have an attention to detail but don't get lost in details. You understand what's really important and what battles are worth picking.
You are going to support Account Executives in administration and management of projects and clients, including reports, communication, and proofing. You need to be able to work very well and just "get things done" without close supervision and your work should be accurate and timely.
It's critical that you have a basic knowledge about digital resources and metrics that affect marketing and advertising (Analytics, AdWords etc.). You will be learning a new system or skill every day, therefore being a quick study is also crucial. It's essential that you are comfortable with frequently used digital tools like Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets), Wordpress, Mailchimp. You should also have experience with Mac.
Potential candidates need to show a proven track record of the following:
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- a proactive and positive attitude, with the ability to use initiative;
- excellent organizational skills;
- overall common sense and problem-solving skills;
- ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, whilst paying attention to detail;
- excellent proofreading skills in English;
- ability to handle even challenging situations in a calm and professional manner;
- teamworking ability;
- excellent, clear writing skills;
- a passion for advertising and an understanding of what makes a good creative;
- a strong willingness to learn;
- resilience, to enable you to deal with issues and constructive criticism;
- strong IT literacy and an awareness of how the industry is developing in the light of new digital technologies.
Your daily activities will typically involve:
- handle smaller clients on your own and assist Account Executives with larger accounts and complex projects;
- liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- support account executives in the creating of advertising campaigns that meet the client's brief and budget;
- undertaking administrative tasks (entering jobs, time tracking, collecting jobs due to invoice) and reports;
- negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- monitor deadlines and adjust if necessary as well as handle internal and external communication about the change;
- writing client reports and agendas;
- monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- arranging and attending meetings.
- familiar with Mac;
- Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets);
- basic knowledge about digital resources and metrics and their effect on marketing;
- familiarity with Wordpress;
- experience with Basecamp (project management) and Harvest (time tracking) is a plus.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 years marketing/ agency experience;
- Experience with digital marketing is a plus.
What we offer:
- A fun, international team;
- Rewarding projects and challenges;
- Free coffee and snacks (occasionally free lunch/ breakfast);
- The opportunity to learn something new every day.
We're Peak Seven. We grow businesses.
Since 1999, we've used our creative flair to strategize stunning advertising and marketing campaigns that drive results. Our work sparks integrated brand experiences, multi-channel solutions and the kind of creative that wins awards - quite a few of them. Backed by data, research and a world-class design team, we innovate the way you do business. We do it because we love it, and we do it for you.
Check out our projects at http://peakseven.com/work/
Standing out requires brains and beauty As a full-service agency, we take our time getting to know your brand and audience. Then we push beyond the pixels to ensure your creative comes to life and monitor your
performance to find revenue where other agencies miss it.
Armed with an understanding of your audience's behavior, we develop data-driven strategies and help plan your future. There's a ton of work going into it, but we make it look easy.
Our vantage point helps us target every stage of the buying cycle. Peak Seven is named after a mountain in Colorado for a reason. Come check out the view.
Boca Raton, FL
Tue, 11 Apr 2017 14:37:59 PDT