The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Marketing Creative Associate, Marketing Project Manager and Marketing Manager in brand and marketing projects that include: creating marketing materials, corporate communications, website development, digital assets, social media marketing and market research for all the brands. See below for application instructions and the essential duties and qualifications of the position.
For consideration, you must submit a cover letter, a resume and a writing sample (approximately 300-word length) answering the following question.
Not only does Kehoe Designs have a story to tell, but also, we create spectacular events that tell a personal story for our clients. We constantly work to ensure our brand sets us apart from our competition. Tell Kehoe Designs a story about your personal brand that sets you apart. What's your "special sauce" and how can you help us grow our business?
- Conducts market research on industry trends and compiles reports for team members.
- Assists Marketing Manager & team with client and prospect research to better understand those audiences.
- Participates in brainstorm innovation sessions with the team as needed.
- Helps write Case Study reports, which highlights in-house success stories to share with clients.
- Executes social publishing, including copy, coded links, and images.
- Assists in developing social projects and coordinates with internal teams to get work completed on time.
- Assists in developing ideas and persuasive copy for print, collateral, digital, social media, blogs, internal and external communications.
- Assists in developing ideas to improve company's website to communicate capabilities, affiliations, press releases, job opportunities and the blog.
- Utilizes Google Analytics to quantify and provide understanding of visitor flow, frequency, keyword search.
- Provides input regarding internal communication strategies to ensure messaging is cohesive with the brand and culturally sensitive to our diverse employee base.
- Manages weekly meeting agenda and prepares meeting collateral to include: assembling materials and collating slides for meeting.
- Works alongside the Marketing Manager to take on initiatives with VIP Client Events as requested.
- Takes photos at Kehoe Designs and communicate with 3rd party photographers.
- Assumes the role of the company's official internal "Historian", by: assisting with the internal photo management system, maintaining company marketing and photo records, and organizing photos in a systematized manner.
- Helps with producing and ordering marketing collateral.
- Bachelors' of Arts Degree required in, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Business, or another related field.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency required, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong creative writing skills and editing experience required.
- Displays innate enthusiasm about brand development, client outreach & developing further partnerships.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator desired, or willingness to learn and acquire skill set.
- Self-motivated, HIGH energy, resourceful and a possessing a positive, can-do attitude.
Kehoe Designs is an award-winning event decor company located in Chicago, creating inspirational event experiences for our clients throughout the country for over 20 years. We value exquisite designs, impeccable style, innovative ideas and sublime aesthetics, and we treasure creative team members who embody these same ideals. If you thrive in an energetic, entrepreneurial business environment, and want to be part of a company that believes in endless possibilities, Kehoe Designs is for you. Come push the limits with us!
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 12:19:32 PDT