Windows System Administrator
Deploy new server environments running Windows platforms following documented standards and practices.Implement applications and services as needed to support the business.
Administer Infrastructure related tools such as N-Able, PRTG, BitDefender, OpenDNS, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Sharepoint
Perform capacity planning and provide recommendations to enhance performance.
Diagnosis and resolve advanced system performance, communication, and throughput problems.
Engineer, develop, and implement various Enterprise Level Solutions running on Windows 2008 and 2012 server.
Implement self-service and automation capabilities for new server deployments using orchestration tools.
Responsible for on-call escalation (including after hours) and performs troubleshooting for all critical situation events.
Interviews end users to understand current performance issues and future demands to make recommendations for infrastructure enhancements.
Documents technical design requirements and provides feedback to project team; including Visio designs, application flows, and configuration information.
Monitor infrastructure incident queue requests and complete tickets within pre-defined SLAs.
Work on problems of diverse scope and will create clearly documented recommendations to achieve resolution.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years hand's on experience in a server administration role.
- Exposure to system design technologies desired.Strong Understanding of Windows 2008 and 2012 server platforms.
- Strong Active Directory skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2013, 2016
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012, 2014
- Good knowledge of server virtualization platforms VMWare.
- Good knowledge of inter-networking technologies.
- Good leadership and analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong inter-personal and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to self-lead through major projects.
Company offers medical, paid leave, 401K and company electric car.
Technijian offers virtual solutions for real challenges. By revolutionizing hardware, software, security, and support with My Private Cloud, Technijian is changing the way businesses across the globe think about IT.
Technijian was founded in 2000 by Ravi Jain with the goal of providing IT services for small to midsize companies. Rapidly, our company grew from providing basic IT support to a full-service suite of technology solutions with teams of support and application engineers in our US and India offices. Now, we provide service to over 150+ companies worldwide.
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 09:19:07 PDT