Position: General Accountant
Location: Glendale Heights, IL
Employee Type: Full-time
Experience: 3 to 4 years
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
Overview of Position:
This position assists the CFO with oversight of accounting, payroll, and implementation, and maintenance of a cost accounting system. Performs special projects that require accounting and/or auditing skills.
- Oversee preparation of monthly financial statements, reports and records using SAP System
- Review bank reconciliations and analyze general ledger accounts for propriety in accordance with GAAP.
- Research and reconcile discrepancies.
- Process and assist on the payroll.
- Assist the CFO on performing of financial and profitability analysis.
- Assist with establishment of a cost accounting system in our batch processing environment.
- Assist with the on going implementation of an ERP / MRP system.
- Perform special financial and operational projects.
Requirements and Preferences:
• Great interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good cost accounting experience, preferably in batch processing.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office software
• Experience as a general and cost accountant in manufacturing.
• Prefer experience with ERP / MRP systems implementation in mid-size company.
Universal Beauty Products, Inc. successfully serves the health and personal care products markets. For over a decade, the company has been dedicated to making and bringing to the marketplace the world's finest, high quality products. Our customers, both large and small, are national as well as internationally based. More than 100, 000 square foot facility houses Universal Beauty Products research and development laboratories, sales and marketing staff, manufacturing, customer services, administration and warehouse operations. All of the company's employees are committed to producing performance proven products and services.
Glendale Heights, IL
Tue, 11 Apr 2017 10:05:27 PDT