A growing wine and spirit wholesale company, in business since 1988, is seeking a Part-time Controller to become an integral part of our team! You will oversee financial activities as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Bookkeeping and Financial reporting
- Set controls and budgets to mitigate risk and increase return on investments
- Standardize and maintain a system of accounting records and techniques
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Serve as primary contact for external auditors
- Previous experience in accounting management or other related fields - CPA a plus
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
The position will be initially part-time but could lead to a full time position for the right candidate
Metrowine Distribution is a major importer and distributor of Wine and Spirits, established in 1988. Metrowine has a team of more than 20 sales reps selling to restaurants, liquor stores and distributors in the tri-state area and around the country.
We offer full benefits, such as healthcare, 401k, dental, etc...
New Rochelle, NY
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 12:12:29 PDT