Project Manager Level 3 -- WMATA 003
Project Manager Level 3
The candidate must possess the following requirements:
1. The candidate must possess the following requirements:
2. PMP certification is a must.
3. Expert at understanding user needs, analyzing them and parlaying them into technical requirements, and ultimately creating a useful, quality product for the customer.
4. Experience in Agile and traditional project management methodologies, including PMBOK knowledge areas and processes, and Scrum.
5. Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
6. Experience utilizing SharePoint as a framework.
7. Experience using Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
8. Expert at Earned Value Management.
9. Excellent customer service skills, liaising with multiple executive-level members--reporting and managing their expectations.
10. Excellent oral and written communication skills, to include reviewing and correcting technical and business process documentation.
11. Must have transit industry experience.
12. Must have leadership experience in the development of safety management systems.
13. Expert knowledge on quality assurance, based on the Quality Assurance Lifecycle Model.
14. Prior experience implementing mobile applications utilizing the Android Operating System on multiple form factors.
15. Capable of leading groups and individuals toward a common goal, while maintaining scope, budget, and schedule.
Prior experience analyzing, planning, and implementing a Business Intelligence solution.
1. Project Management oversight of Safety Measurement System deliverables.
2. Weekly, monthly, and annual reporting of the project's status, to include the following:
a) Level of completion in accordance with WMATA's SDLC
3. Resource Management
4. Execution, Monitoring, and controlling of project activities.
5. Scope Management in regards to project team as well as stakeholders.
6. Development of all project documents, including the following: status reports, change requests, requirements documents, and test plans and reports.
7. Annual planning and budgeting exercises and presentations.
8. Other tasks and efforts as directed by the Program Manager.
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Tue, 11 Apr 2017 13:40:56 PDT