Application Support Specialist
The Application Support Specialist helps turn new and current MedInformatix customers into satisfied fans. He or she will work with customers on a daily basis and in a variety of ways, such as over the phone, through on-line web-sessions, and possibly in person, providing expert training and high-level support to all levels of staff at busy doctors' offices, medical practices, and radiology clinics.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems and/or equivalent work experience. Candidates must have strong technical and troubleshooting skills, excellent training skills, a pleasant and courteous personality, and good communication and customer service skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receives, researches, and resolves customer questions and problems of the software and related troubleshooting Microsoft Operating systems, networking issues, and possibly SQL Programming.
• Develops effective working relationships with the client, IT Staff, and internal team members from all departments
• Demonstrates a high level of composure, professionalism, communication, and knowledge to contribute to Company's strong emphasis on customer satisfaction and loyalty
• Conducts problem determination using basic troubleshooting skills, documented procedures and available tools
• Records problem symptoms and status information in the Company's Customer Relationship Management tool (salesforce.com) in a timely fashion in an effort to communicate with and properly utilize senior technical staff and engineering team to resolve customer issues
• Provides train-the-trainer (Super-User) and end-user training to the customer and internal staff
• Creates documentation for internal and external publication
• Coordinates all phases of Support-Related projects
• Works well in a high-volume, high-stress environment
• Strives to acquire and maintain a current knowledge of MedInformatix products, Support procedures, practices, and policies
• Strives to acquire and maintain a current knowledge of Healthcare Revenue Cycle and Medical Practice-related information, regulations, and policies
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
• Works under immediate supervision
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager
• Other duties as assigned
• Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work experience
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures of support and troubleshooting of Windows OS Platform, Servers, Networking, SQL database management and programming, HTML, IIS, ANSI X12 (EDI) Protocol, outpatient healthcare and/or Radiology
• A strong dedication to customer service training ability/experience is required
MedInformatix is a national company dedicated to the development of leading-edge IT solutions for an ever-changing healthcare environment. Our fully integrated Practice Management and Electronic Medical Record system contains powerful tools enabling clients and partners to improve patient care.
At MedInformatix, we are passionate in providing a complete solution for our clients. Hiring the right people make all the difference in achieving this goal. Our employees contribute to our fast-paced and fun-based culture, receive a generous benefits package of health insurance, dental, vision, pension, 401k, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, educational assistance, etc, and enjoy working in a casual environment. You will be learning from best and brightest in this exciting industry. We recognize and reward outstanding performance, and we encourage growth through our ongoing learning and development programs. Whether you've just finished school or are at the height of your career, MedInformatix can take your career to the next level.
Los Angeles, CA
Tue, 11 Apr 2017 14:50:19 PDT