Want to work for the #1 employer in the US? Want free meals, gym membership, and other great perks?
Our client is looking for an Administrative Business Partner (Executive Assistant) for a 6-12+ month contract position in Mountain View, CA.
- Perform an array of administrative tasks (Manage calendars, book travel, schedule facilities and equipment and complete and approve expense reports).
- Help with the organization, planning & hosting of events.
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies and on-boarding of new team members.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5+ years of executive support experience.
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies. Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency.
- Comprehensive knowledge of process, project and program management theory and practices - and the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
Akorbi offers multilingual business solutions in more than 170 languages to some of the largest companies in the world. The company offers a full range of language, localization and global marketing solutions, including: professional staffing, translation, interpretation, multilingual call centers, business process outsourcing, sign language interpretation, alternate formats, transcription, eLearning and eDiscovery. The company holds several certifications including ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, EN 15038:2006 and M/WBE Certification.
Mountain View, CA
Tue, 11 Apr 2017 13:17:46 PDT