Bookkeeper / Business Office Manager
The Business Office Manager is responsible for the bookkeeping of Brownsboro Park including payroll, accounts payable/receivable, resident billings, bank maintenance and auto deductions, preparing daily, weekly, and monthly financial statements, developing yearly budgets and preparing for audits. Experience with accounting and AppFolio software is preferred, but not required. The manager also helps answer phones and orders office supplies.
Essential Duties and Task List
• Communicate details of the financial health in all categories of the BP operation.
• Process payroll.
• Maintain employee files according to the requirements of HUD, as well as state and federal guidelines.
• Keep accurate records of each employee's benefits as they are used.
• Accounting/bookkeeping. Receiving invoices, verifying and paying supplier's in a timely manner
• Developing specific reports for use by owners and owner's representative and all team leaders.
• Preparing the annual budget.
• Monitoring the budget monthly, bringing inconsistencies to the attention of each Team Leader.
• Inventory and order office supplies as necessary.
• Assist with the maintenance of any and all computer and related equipment.
• Upgrade computers and computer systems as needed.
• Advises on all contracts, insuring that they are all up to date and in compliance. Give the appropriate team leader any pending contract expiration so that an informed decision can be made regarding each business relationship.
• Prepare monthly resident billings.
• Maintain resident escrow account.
Brownsboro Park Retirement Community is an independent living senior community located in Louisville, KY. Qualified candidates must have a friendly, energetic, and motivating personality, and display a solid, service-oriented work ethic and history. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, flexible scheduling, employer provided meals, and a quality work environment. If you have a strong passion for helping seniors, apply today.
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 09:50:13 PDT