Quality Business Solutions, located in Parkville, Md., is looking for an experienced copier and multi-functional printer technician to support a territory in the Baltimore metro area. We are only accepting applications submitted by United States citizens who possess at least two years of field experience repairing copiers. If you don't have copier repair (not printer) experience, your application will not be considered.
The qualified applicant must have the requisite experience with copier maintenance and repair, good customer relation skills and be self-motivating, responsible and detail-oriented. OEM Trained Copier Field Technician qualifications are a definite plus - as well as some basic IT knowledge.
• At least TWO years of copier (not printer) technician experience in the last five years.
• A basic understanding of electrical and electronics theory, working understanding of basic electronics troubleshooting.
• Competent mechanical aptitude, including the skillful use of various common hand tools.
• A basic networking knowledge and experience installing drivers and configuring scan functions to e-mail and folders
• Professional business appearance.
• Solid business communication skills
• Clean driving record
• Ability to drive a company vehicle or delivery truck
• Ability to pass a drug test and background check.
• Self-motivation, responsible and detail-oriented mindset
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience
• Company car, fuel and insurance
• 401K, Medical and life insurance
• Pleasant work environment and team-oriented staff
• Annual reviews
• Training classes (computer-based and classroom) and seminars
If you possess the experience and meet the requirements of the position, apply by replying to this ad and including your resume.
Quality Business Solutions, a family-owned and operated business, is a respected and valued business partner to thousands of Maryland businesses.
Since 1984, The founder of Quality Business Solutions (QBS) has been a respected and valued business partner to thousands of Maryland businesses. Committed to delivering high-quality products and personal service to our customers, QBS believes that keeping our customers 100% satisfied is the only way business should be done, and the only way customers should accept.
Headquartered in Towson, Md., QBS is a family-owned business that seeks and recruits the best sales, service and administrative people in the industry. Our sales staff is highly-knowledgeable of our products and conducts in-depth Document Flow Analysis with our customers to ensure the solutions offered to them will be of maximum operational and economical benefit.
Our service department is comprised of continually-trained technicians with an average experience term of 25 years per tech.
Our IT department is staffed by MCSE- and A+-certified technicians. It's headed up by our Director of IT and Operations, who has more than 20 years experience working with all levels of data and telecom networking and operations.
Quality isn't just in our name; it also describes the products we offer. We have partnered with some of the most trusted and respected names in the industry, such as Kyocera/Copystar, MBM, HP, Fujitsu, and FP Postage Solutions.
Because office technology represents a significant investment, it's important to know that you're making the right choice of both equipment and vendor. Our goal is simple and genuine. We don't want to win your business once. We want to earn and build a lasting relationship in which you can trust and depend on customer service, efficient technical support, responsive service, and a proactive partnership. QBS promises to continually look out for your best interests and keep you informed of technology trends.
Tue, 11 Apr 2017 12:49:38 PDT