Technical Interface Analyst
WE DO NOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP - MUST BE US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER TO APPLY
The Technical Interface Analyst is responsible for researching and interpreting HL7 methodology to supports, implements and integrate connectivity between T-System's infrastructure and client legacy systems
• Develop, test and implement interfaces based on customer requirements and HL7 standards.
• Develop, test and implement file management protocols with tools such as VisualCron.
• Maintain and support existing interfaces.
• Analyze and document customer requirements and business workflow for integration of disparate healthcare systems.
• Configure and test new interfaces between healthcare groups.
• Gain familiarity with Boston Workstation scripts in order to provide support to clients.
• Document interface implementations and configurations.
• Identify, research and resolve interface and scripting related issues in a timely manner.
• Communicate with customers and technical staff to implement, test, and support constant improvement in processes and technology for interfaces and infrastructure components.
• Establish, test and troubleshoot workstation configuration and connection protocols.
• Provide excellent customer service and maintain excellent customer relationships.
• Align conduct with the Company's Code of Ethics and Business Conduct and support the Company's Ethics and Compliance Program
• Comply with all internal policies and procedures
• Actively participate in Company provided training and education
• Ensure individual compliance with all privacy and security rules and regulations and commit to the protection of all Company confidential information, including but not limited to, Personal Health Information
• Proficiency in HL7 interface specifications/message standards.
• Experience with integration engine technologies.
• More than 3 years of system integration experience in healthcare environment.
• Hands on experience on Mirth channels/connect/interface engine and configuration a plus.
• Experience in developing SQL queries and stored procedures.
• Experience with C#, VB (Visual Basic) a plus.
• Experience in establishing internetwork connectivity (B2B VPN, etc.) a plus.
• Experience with Boston Workstation a plus.
• Experience with tools such as JIRA, MS Visio, VisualCron, Citrix portal.
• Ability to clearly document interface specifications and configurations.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Broad based knowledge of computer OS, applications and networking technologies.
• Experience working with multi-tiered web-based SaaS solutions.
• Excellent people/customer relationship skills, customer service experience a plus.
• A self-motivated quick learner who works well with other members of the team.
• Well organized and detail-oriented.
• Capable of juggling multiple concurrent tasks successfully.
• Must be available for after-hour support rotation including weekends.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be frequently required to sit for long periods of time. Must be able to speak, hear and type frequently.
T-System, Inc. advances the practice of emergency care with more than 1,900 hospitals and clinics relying on our solutions to solve clinical, financial, operational and regulatory challenges.
Established in Dallas, TX in 1996, T-System was founded by two emergency medicine physicians who understood the unique challenges of a fast-paced, often chaotic and increasingly complex care environment. Delivered through expert services and innovative technology, T-System gold-standard documentation, revenue cycle management, and performance-enhancing solutions optimize care delivery from the front door through discharge and beyond.
Kansas City, MO
Tue, 11 Apr 2017 08:16:38 PDT