National Sales Manager
The National Sales Manager position is responsible for planning and implementing sales, and marketing, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates. The role is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of direct reports and for carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Confers with the chief administrative officer and other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance and new product development.
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain manufacturing or outsourcing requirements to develop new markets.
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as discounts, interest, and percentages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to hunt, gather and close new business
• Bachelor's degree in business or five years minimum, confirmable B2B sales
Offering business services to Southeast Missouri since 2006, Idyllic Enterprises affords companies with the satisfactory knowledge that all of their needs will be handled by professionals. Idyllic Enterprises began as a provider of administrative services but soon found a need to expand into other outsourced skills. Currently, Idyllic offers assistance in Accounting, Creative Services, Information Technology, Marketing, Recruiting, and Shipping. Our staff works with clients to develop and implement workforce solutions that allow clients to meet their daily operational obligations, thus freeing up time to focus on their more strategic business needs. For a business services provider that instills a sense of trust and delivers excellent customer service, turn to Idyllic Enterprises.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 11:57:22 PDT