Help Desk Technician
We are looking for individuals that have shown themselves to uphold policies and procedures given down by management and can communicate well with peers and customers. The individual should be a self starter who has the ability to walk a customer through technical information while maintaining the highest customer service. The technician will be responsible for answering customer support related calls for our primary manufacture service channels which will include both training and aiding in the integration process of a new installations.
- 2+ years of experience providing desk side support.
- Proficient troubleshooting skills that includes hardware, software, and other break/fix issues which might include software installation, IP configuration, Database transfers, etc.
- Proficient in the latest Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Strong sense of customer service
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to sift through technical issues and know what to do next and/or when to escalate for help
- Technical degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Team-oriented / team player / ability to share ideas as well as listen to ideas
- Ability to walk and bend and perform labor-related duties such as moving boxes.
- Ability lift up to 50 lbs. when moving electronic lock equipment
Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 08:54:20 PDT