Systems and Network Administrator
Bayco, a Wylie based international leader in portable task lighting, is looking for an outstanding systems and network administrator. This position is responsible for supporting and maintaining the company's network and server infrastructure. This includes recommending, scheduling and performing improvements, upgrades and repairs. This position will also be trained to support our iSeries based ERP (JD Edwards World) and its users - including custom query and report writing.
This position is an outstanding opportunity for a bright and motivated IT professional to learn all facets of IT support and management for a mid-sized company.
The successful candidate will have the following skills / attributes. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Support and maintain server operating systems and enterprise applications (i.e., Windows Server 2008 and 2012, Microsoft Hyper-V, etc.). This includes applying service packs and system updates as needed.
• Support and maintain server related hardware (i.e., servers, UPS's, etc.) to ensure stable operation of the company's enterprise applications.
• Support and maintain network related hardware (i.e., routers, switches, etc.) to ensure stable operation of the company's LAN, WAN, and Internet connections.
• Support and maintain security solutions (i.e., anti-virus, anti-spam, web filters, firewalls, etc.) and perform network and server security audits as needed.
• Support and maintain network and server backups. This includes backups of file shares, SQL databases, the Active Directory, and network device configurations.
• Documentation of current and future configuration processes and policies.
• Manage end user access to network resources. This includes; managing permissions on file shares, managing Active Directory users and groups, and performing audits as needed.
• Provision desktops and laptops for use on the corporate network.
• Perform network/server asset management. This includes properly maintaining and tracking network/server inventory, software, and related documentation.
• Troubleshoot problems with hardware, software, network, and security administration.
• Assist with telecommunications support as needed (i.e., cell phones, VOIP, voicemail, PRI's, etc.).
• Provide on-site support to all users in all area offices.
• Experience with JD Edwards World preferred but not required
• Experience with MS Access strongly preferred
• Exceptional issue resolution skills
• Thrives in fast-paced high-energy environment
• Excellent multi-tasking, priority-setting organizational skills
• Flexible - work tasks and assignments will vary
• Desire to learn all facets of IT support for a mid-sized manufacturer
• Desire to learn IT & EDI support for customers such as Wal-Mart
• Ability to work without supervision
• Strong work ethic - dependable
• Enjoys a team environment
• Problem solver, takes initiative
Visit our website at www.baycoproducts.com. For immediate consideration, please send resume and salary history / requirements via email to email@example.com.
Since 1984, Bayco Products Inc. has a vast array of portable & corded lighting products, have been the preferred choice of professionals world-wide. The Nightstick® and Bayco® brands are globally recognized for being high-performance, high-quality, and providing the highest-value across virtually every industry.
Headquartered in Wylie, TX, Bayco Products, Inc., our 110,000 square foot facility is the international headquarters for R&D, engineering, marketing, sales and distribution. Bayco Products has dedicated ISO 9001 Certified factories both in the US and abroad.
To learn more about our company visit www.baycoproducts.com.
Tue, 11 Apr 2017 14:33:07 PDT