Cash Applications Specialist
Pay rate range: $25.00+ DOE
~~The Cash Applications Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate posting of accounts receivable payments on a daily basis received by lockbox, EFT and wire. They are additionally responsible to maintain unapplied payment percentages within the company requirements.
• Review and post accurately each day all customer payments.
• Contact customers as required regarding questionable payments and resolve based on departmental procedures.
• Provide quality, professional customer service to all internal and external customers.
• Additional tasks/duties as assigned by the Cash Application Supervisor and Credit Manager.
• Reports to the Cash Application Supervisor.
• Timely response to payment inquiries by internal and external customers.
• Research and apply unidentified checks, EFT's, and wire transfers.
• Apply open credit memos as requested.
• Print, fax and email invoices to customers.
• Print, file, run and download daily reports.
• Reconcile daily cash and credit card transactions.
• Daily physical checks deposit.
• 2 + years experience in Accounts Receivables/Cash Applications.
• Must have a good understanding of Excel and Word.
• Excellent data entry and 10 key skills (accuracy and speed a must)
• Strong attention to detail
• General accounting knowledge
• Strong math aptitude
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Good research and resolution skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Self-starter, able to work in fast paced environment
• Excellent communication/customer service skills
• Team attitude
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization, delivering innovative solutions to the challenges employers face every day. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. With locations across the United States, we're well positioned to partner with clients and candidates to ensure a successful match of employee talent with customer needs. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance!
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
San Jose, CA
Tue, 11 Apr 2017 15:41:14 PDT