Senior Project Manager - Software Consulting
Nimble.LA Group is a product strategy, design, and software development firm. We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our growing team.
We are looking for candidates with direct experience in high tech / software development companies, digital agencies, or startups.
What will I be doing?
• Working with clients on product initiatives and prioritization
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to coordinate and gather all product requirements
• Preparing product requirements, project plans, schedules, status reports, and meeting notes
• Working with developers on daily basis to execute required product plans
• Performing product acceptance testing
• Overseeing all aspects of day-to-day operations of my projects
Does this describe you?
• Great communication skills and ability to adopt my style to the audience
• Actively participate in strategic conversations with clients, help derive KPIs and distill the information in meaningful way for the team
• Have held key roles in building software before and can provide value in product features
• Expertise in Scrum and/or Kanban; can manage the engineering team and prioritize their work to support clients' needs
• Always know the nuances of my product, feature ship dates, and can effectively communicate project plans to all stakeholders
• Have great attention to detail and follow through on action items, meeting notes, and client requests
• Data driven, can create funnels, analyze trends, and make product adjustments where necessary
• Self motivated and do not require constant re-affirmation
• Have a bachelor's degree or higher
• Have been doing this for more than 3 years
Nimble.LA Group is a product strategy, design, and software development firm focused on delivering great software for clients in Consumer Mobile and Web, On-Demand Services, eCommerce, Media and Entertainment, Healthcare. From Fortune 50 companies to startups - we got you covered.
Santa Monica, CA
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 21:36:55 PDT