Electrical Power Engineer
Genesis Technical Staffing is currently seeking a Sr. Electrical Engineer for one of our clients in Mobile, AL. This is a direct job opportunity with a well established company that offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
Electrical Engineer will work on power distribution projects within industrial facilities. Projects range from warehouses to complex EPC contracts. (S)he will be responsible for designing lighting and electrical power systems for industrial buildings, designing power distribution systems, lighting systems, motor control centers (MCC) with wiring schematics, and developing construction specifications.
- BS Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years experience with design/installation of medium and low-voltage distribution equipment
- Working knowledge of system and equipment grounding requirements (high resistance, building and isolated grounding)
- Strong knowledge of applicable codes and standards (NEC, ANSI, NEMA, NFPA)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Well organized and able to participate in projects and meet deadlines
- Participate in the planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating detailed phases of electrical engineering projects
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- EIT preferred
- Understanding of generation and power factor correction
- Experience with SKM for performing short-circuit, coordination and flash hazard studies
- Familiarity with PDS EE Raceway, AutoCAD or
- Smart Plant Electrical
Genesis Technical Staffing, Inc., provides proven staffing solutions for the Industrial work force. We offer more than 75 years experience in matching the most qualified talent with the most innovative industrial, engineering, and technical companies. Our unique approach is based on integrity, honesty, and the sincere desire to foster mutually beneficial relationships. At Genesis, our employees' success is our success.
Tue, 11 Apr 2017 06:41:29 PDT