Help Desk Analyst
TCS Education System
TCS Education System is currently seeking a Help Desk Specialist to join the IT department.
The Help Desk Manager is responsible for the daily operations of Help Desk and on-site teams who handle requests for technical support from over 5000 students and 1,000 faculty and staff members located throughout the country. This person ensures that service level goals are met while driving initiatives that promote the adoption of technology and reduce support requests.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service while using technical, analytical and communication skills to accurately identify client needs and provide effective solutions.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Help Desk to ensure that response, resolution and customer service goals are met.
- Maintain the incident tracking system (KACE), processes and knowledge base required to attain service level goals.Report on key metrics related to Help Desk performance.
- Responsible for the desk-side and classroom support functions at the Chicago, DC and Dallas campus locations.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of communications, training materials and programs that promote the adoption of technology and reduce support requests.
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to translate technical concepts into user-friendly English.
- Strong customer service skills; Patience, attentiveness and the ability to use positive language
- Proficiency with Windows operating systems and software including Office365, Outlook and multiple browsers.
- Knowledge of networking concepts and the ability to troubleshoot network printing and wireless client issues.
- Experience working in a Help Desk environment; knowledge of incident management processes and best practices
- Experience with audio visual technology; videoconferencing
- Ability to work in and foster a collaborative team environment
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience required
- 4-6 years of experience providing desktop support.
- MCSE or MCSA , or CompTIA certification preferred
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About TCS Education System
TCS Education System (TCS) is a nonprofit system of colleges that was launched in 2009 to advance student success and community impact. Currently, the System spans five colleges, campus locations across 12 cities and a community of 21 global academic partners to fulfill the aspirations of nearly 7,000 students. The TCS model provides its colleges with the scale of resources necessary to succeed, including admissions and enrollment operations, finance and accounting, information and learning technology, marketing, strategic planning, compliance and legal services, human resources, and global engagement among other areas of professional expertise. The System was founded on the belief that by sharing administrative resources and allowing colleges to concentrate on providing students with quality, social change-focused education, we can give each member of our community the power to change the world. TCS colleges include The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Pacific Oaks College & Children's School, The Santa Barbara & Ventura Colleges of Law, Dallas Nursing Institute, and Saybrook University.
To learn more, watch our System video and explore our community at www.tcsedsystem.edu.