HS Assistant, Associate or Full Professor (Cardiology)
Open April 11th, 2017 through April 13th, 2018
The Division of Cardiology in the Department of Medicine at the University of California, Irvine is seeking an outstanding full time Clinical Ambulatory Cardiologist with expertise in interpreting echocardiogram and performing TEE. The position will be offered in the Health Science series at the Assistant, Associate or Clinical Professor level; and salary will be commensurate with background and experience. Duties will consist primarily of clinical work (ambulatory clinic, Echo, inpatient duties ) and teaching. The preferred candidate must be board certified/eligible in Cardiology and echocardiography.
TO APPLY: Please log onto UC Irvine Recruit system at:
Applications will be considered until positions are filled.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional - Teaching Evaluations
5-7 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now