Learning Graphic Designer
Saint Leo University Department of Learning Design seeks a creative Graphic Designer to be a part of our production team to produce high quality, engaging instructional content for online courses. This position requires a highly creative and detail-oriented individual who can collaborate with a team, prioritize, and manage multiple projects within deadlines. This position has no direct reports and reports to the Senior Project Manager.
- Develop and maintain eLearning content using various technologies such as Lectora, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and After Effect).
- Ability to work with audio and video production.
- Collaborate with the team in brainstorming, input meetings, and creative reviews.
- Create high quality and engaging instructional elements to include, but not be limited to, infographics, videos, photo editing, illustrations, and animations.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the latest trends and technologies in online education.
- Publish and review courses in a learning management system.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud programs.
- Exceptional layout and design skills.
- Solid understanding of the creative process, with the ability to offer improvements and suggestions for functionality.
- Innovative approach to online content development, with the ability to make activities and interactions come to life.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and manage time effectively while concurrently managing multiple project.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in graphic design or related field, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Will consider relevant experience and formal training in lieu of degree.
- 2-3 years' hands-on production, editing, and graphic design experience.
- Familiarity with course-building software such as Lectora and/or Articulate.
Job ID 2017-1355
Job Locations US-FL-Saint Leo