Help Desk Technician - Are you unchallenged and ready to grow?
Title: Help Desk Technician - Are you unchallenged and ready to grow your skills and career?
Relevant Work Experience: 2+ Years
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Hours: 8am to 5pm
ARE YOU UNCHALLENGED AND READY TO GROW YOUR SKILLS AND CAREER? Do you feel you can do much more if given the opportunity?
We're looking for talented, motivated, and customer service driven IT Professionals to join our team and help us deliver world class service to our diverse client base utilizing cutting edge technology. We want people who look at a job and say, how can I make it better? Even more, to be given the chance to do so. We like to say we take the hard right over the easy wrong. That is how effective IT is really done.
This position is for our office located in Cumming, GA and serves clients in Georgia and nationwide.
We want candidates who:
1. Like Independent responsibility without micro-management.
2. Want to work on complex projects and interesting solutions.
3. Don't mind a more relaxed work environment.
4. Want the opportunity to have a direct impact upon your team and the company.
5. Are interested in increasing their skills and doesn't mind future leadership opportunities.
6. Who want a company that values the fact you need a personal life?
7. Already have a proven track record.
What will you do?
• You will interact with our clients daily and provide technical triage.
• You will help define the Impact and Severity of the issue and determine the best course of action.
• You will stage and image new equipment for deployment.
• You will work on the latest in security solutions for Antivirus, Email filtering, Web Content filtering, Encryption, and Mobile Device Management.
• You will help our team identify recurring issues and how to solve them forever.
• You will be asked to provide technical peer consulting to our team members and work with other departments for customer successes.
• You will obsess about documenting your work and writing scripts and processes so a problem doesn't need to be solved again and again.
• You will keep busy. When the work load is lighter, you will be training and working and other improvement things.
Any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Sophos, PMI, N-Able, Labtech, ConnectWise and VMWare Certifications considered a MAJOR plus.
Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal & sick time, retirement contribution and training reimbursement. Our generous compensation plans are structured as salary plus bonuses for meeting utilization, compliance and customer service requirements, with initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
Although a small firm, Snap Tech isn't your average IT service provider. We pride ourselves on mature and scalable processes, work-life balance, a fun, challenging, and safe culture, family time, cleanly staged and safely executed projects (no 48 hour weekend-killers), the ability to provide our employees with comp time, rewards, and long victory lunches at the completion of each project, and the knowledge that we do things the smart way.
We are proactive and believe in standards and continuous improvement. We do our migrations and upgrades safely over a reasonable timeframe and often during business hours without causing downtime or outages thanks to our combination of small business and enterprise experience and our processes.
South San Francisco, CA
Tue, 11 Apr 2017 14:34:49 PDT