Lake Forest College seeks an Assistant Registrar for its three-person Registrar’s Office to perform administrative functions related to registration, records management and project leadership in addition to helping manage day-to-day operations. Responsibilities include:
- Assists the Registrar with development and implementation of technology solutions in response to student service needs.
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of academic processes.
- Complies with enrollment reporting, meets external/internal requests for information in a timely manner, and collaborates with Institutional Research on data-driven initiatives.
- Creates and maintains content on the external website and student portal.
- Supports preparation for graduation, including confirming intent to graduate, auditing degree progress, certifying degree completion, and preparing diplomas.
- Assists with the evaluation of transfer credits and scheduling of classrooms.
- Coordinates course evaluations.
Minimum qualifications include a bachelor’s degree (a master’s degree in an appropriate field may be useful), familiarity with databases and integrated information systems (proficiency in Jenzabar highly desirable), excellent computer skills in a variety of software, good analytic skills and very high attention to detail, and the ability to work well with students, faculty, and other administrative staff. Strong preference will be given to candidates with experience working at an educational institution. Rank of hire commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The position is available early June. Starting date will be negotiated. Send letter of application, resume and the names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of three references to Mr. BJ White, Registrar, Lake Forest College, 555 North Sheridan Road, Lake Forest, IL 60045 or to email@example.com.
Applications will be reviewed starting April 26 and will be accepted until the position is filled. A highly selective liberal arts college located in a suburb of Chicago, Lake Forest College enrolls approximately 1,500 students from 44 states and 70 countries. Lake Forest College embraces diversity and encourages applications from women, members of other historically underrepresented groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.