Audio Visual Sales Estimators
Do you have excellent communication skills, are detailed, organized, great with numbers and love new technology?
Are you looking for an environment that fosters a collaborative culture and places a tremendous emphasis on work & life balance?
Electronic Environments New York is currently seeking for qualified and experienced candidates to join Sales department. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 3 years of direct industry experience.
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Technically proficient in AV Electronics and product use including general system design
- Impeccable interpersonal and presentation skills (poised, calm and confident at all times)
- Ability to generate new leads and a proven track record of closing project sales
- Ability to multitask in an organized manner, with strong follow through skills
- Must be able to interact effectively with Clients, Architects, Designers and Builders
- Proposal generation software knowledge is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, additionally Salesforce and TigerPaw Business knowledge is a plus
- Must be an energetic team player and have a strong work ethic
Some of the benefits that we currently offer are:
- Competitive salary to commensurate with experience and abilities
- Excellent benefits including (Medical, Dental, Vision, Transitchek, 401k)
- Paid time off including Vacation, Personal, Sick days among others.
- Great team atmosphere where training is continuously offered
- Positions with tremendous growth opportunities
- Outstanding company reputation and extremely creative work environment
Our strong commitment to growth has created an exciting environment employees are motivated to seek out new ways to better increase efficiency and to improve the overall performance of our firm.
If you are looking for a firm that believes and helps its employees grow, we invite you to send us your qualifications.
We ask that serious candidates send us a summary on why you would be ideal for this position.
Please include your resume when responding.
ELECTRONIC ENVIRONMENTS NEW YORK (EENY) is a leading residential audio visual technology provider with offices in New York City and Southampton. Our 28 year old organization is staffed by 70+ energetic, driven and technical team members.
EENY's projects are focused on high-end custom systems (Savant & Crestron control integration, Dedicated Theaters and Whole-house AV automation, Enterprise Level Home Networks, Lutron Lighting/Shade systems, and Panasonic phone systems).
At EENY, we have created an environment where employees are valued and constantly encouraged to challenge their technical abilities.
Our organization places a tremendous value on our team members and the ability to exceed our clients expectations.
Some of our benefits include:
Competitive salary to commensurate with experience
Medical, dental, vision, Transit, 401(k) plan, etc.
Vacation benefit increases with tenure (2,3 and 4 weeks)
Outstanding company reputation and a very casual work environment
Great team atmosphere where training is continuously offered and encouraged
Positions with tremendous growth opportunities
If you would like to work with some of the best and brightest individuals in the Residential Systems industry, send us a brief cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
New York, NY
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 07:28:45 PDT