Personnel from Deloitte, E&Y, and PwC with Federal audit or audit prep experience
• Knowledge of Federal Audit practices and standards
• Basic knowledge of finance and accounting concepts
• Must have prior federal audit experience
• U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required
• Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
• Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
• Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
• Meet or exceed CPE requirements.
• Interact with key client management to gather information, resolve audit-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements
• Document comprehensive understanding of client financial and operational processes
• Use the audit results and analysis to develop recommendations in accordance with Yellow Book requirements for improving compliance, effectiveness, efficiency, and accountability
• Perform testing of financial statements and accounting reports
• Perform internal control reviews and testing
• Research accounting issues
• Compile and analyze data
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Washington Navy Yard, DC
Required experience: Auditing: 4 years
Required license or certification: CPA; CDFM; CGFM; CIA
Required education: Bachelor's
Lynch Consultants offers rich and comprehensive benefits and wellness programs in addition to competitive salaries for all employees. Benefits package includes employee health, dental and vision insurance at no cost to the employee, 401k Profit Sharing and Safe Harbor Match, professional development and certification programs, CPE reimbursement, gym memberships, commuter and dependent care programs.
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 09:15:52 PDT